BMT Designers & Planners is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a US Navy client located in Bethesda, MD
BMT is a full-service technical and management consultancy. Clients include the federal government, domestic and international marine, environmental and safety companies. Our technical and managerial competencies include: Ship Design and Engineering Services; Reliability Centered Maintenance, Systems Safety and Logistics Support; Environmental and Energy Policy Formulation and Support, Human Factors Engineering and Applied Environmental Services. Our professional staff provides high caliber designs and engineering solutions, comprehensive test and evaluation analysis and management support services exceeding customer expectations.
BMT is an international design, science, engineering, risk and program management consultancy, serving clients principally in the defense and security, energy and environment, critical infrastructure and commercial shipping sectors. For further information on BMT please visit www.dandp.com.
BMT Designers & Planners is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a US Navy client located in Bethesda, MD. This is a contract position subject to funding with start date on January 2, 2019.
The successful applicant will have at least 5 years of experience providing administrative support, data collection, report formatting, document organization, and creating and maintaining spreadsheets, forms, documents and records. Must be proficient using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint) with strong database skills, and excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must exhibit progressive levels of federal government work experience and works both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary project team. Professional work ethic and customer service are essential in this position.
Candidate must be a US citizen with a DOD security clearance. Company will not provide employment sponsorship or relocation for this position.
- High School Diploma and minimum 5 years’ experience providing DOD program administrative support is required. US Navy support experience highly desirable. Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an administrative assistance supporting senior staff, maintain document files; coordinate meetings, program reviews, training and special events; track travel and training and order office supplies is required.
- Advance MS Office skills and at least 2 years’ word processing experience creating and editing correspondence, briefs, technical reports and presentations is required. MS SharePoint experience highly desirable
- Experience with processing/tracking correspondence and document organization.
- Experience copying, scanning, reducing, faxing, binding, routing, filing, distributing, archiving, shredding, and disposing of documentation
- Self-starter, proactive professional interested in contributing to individual and team growth
BMT Designers & Planners enjoys a diverse professional staff and offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Applicants must email resume, BMT Employment Application and Surveys with subject line "CD80T27-4" to HR@dandp.com or fax to 703-920-7177. Find application and surveys below. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. BMT Designers & Planners is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Affirmative Action Employer of M/F/Veterans/Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
For further information on BMT Designers & Planners, please visit their website: www.dandp.com
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Hr@dandp.com
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role prior to applying please contact:
Patricia Ghannam on +1 703 920 7070